- Our Gravity Offset Technologies will allow for precise IOP measurements while needing less calibration than other handheld tonometers
- Micro strain gauge technology combines with proprietary algorithms to provide reproducible results
The ergonomic design with clear sight lines allows for easy visualisation of the cornea and allows for both centralisation and perpendicularity
- The AccuPen can be used in either hand due to contoured moulding and large visible LCD
Eliminates the constant need for “up, down and around” calibration.
- Long-lasting lithium battery lasts up to 15,000 readings.
- Weighs only 3.0oz and comes with custom, heavy duty travelling case and lanyard for safe transportation.
- Takes fast measurements with patient in any position. Frees up valuable office space.
- Stores and averages nine measurements. The built-in IOP Correction Calculator adjusts IOP based on central corneal thickness.
|24-3000 Keeler AccuPen | 24-3000 Keeler AccuPen|