Lighting the Way
At MGC Lighting Group, you can trust us to be there when you need us, wherever you are in the World.
Specialist Lighting Distributor
It is no accident that we are the lighting distributor of choice to our customers. We pride ourselves on our ability to respond quickly, providing specialist lamps and lighting solutions across a diverse range of market sectors including Medical & Scientific, Purification, Stage & Studio and OEM.
We have worked hard to ensure that, if you are looking for a specialist lighting supplier with a friendly independent voice that gives you unrivalled product knowledge, expert advice which is easy to understand and competitive pricing, you can do no better than contacting MGC Lighting Group.
Medical & Scientific
With over 20 years of expertise in distributing medical lamps and lighting solutions to the health sector. With an extensive range of lamps and replacement bulbs, we are the go-to choice for a wide range of hospitals, vets, and research centres.
We offer a wide range of UVC products for Water and Air Purification and Disinfection. These include Linear Tubes, PLS & PLL lamps from the Philips TUV and the Osram Puritec ranges. Technological advances now enable UVC to be used in a range of environments.
MGC has been a distributor to the entertainment sector for over 30 years. We, not only, supply an extensive range of lighting products to World famous venues, but also help dealers and distributors to maintain high standards of service.
OEM – Aviation & Marine
MGC has been distributing to the OEM sector for more than 30 years. Our expertise and service allows manufacturers just in time delivery of the correct product for their application.
Medlight – Phototherapy
From full body UV phototherapy to localised UV phototherapy, MEDlight have a full range of products to suit the needs of any hospital or clinic. And with PDT devices and handheld equipment available.
MGC has been exporting internationally for over four decades. Today, we supply an extensive range of lighting products to over 90 countries Worldwide. Our customers rely on our experience
Our Latest News and Updates
- QUEEN ELIZABETH II STATE FUNERAL – MONDAY 19TH SEPTEMBERWe will be closed on Monday 19th September as a sign of respect to Queen Elizabeth II…
- MGC Medical has a brand new website!We have been busy working in the background and we found it was time for a new website …
- March was a busy month for MEDlight equipment installationsMarch was an incredibly busy month for installations of MEDlight equipment!
- Another Successful MEDlight Phototherapy Cabin InstallIt may be lockdown, but we have never been so busy installing new MEDlight
- MGC is delighted to announce a new partnership with HEINEHEINE Optotechnik is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of primary diagnostic